In this task I have to continue my observations of the scene from the previous exercice, this time paying more attention on vivid action verbs that I have already used. All the sentences have to contain action verbs, and I must try not to use any form of “to be”.
As the five sentences from the previous exercice already contain action verbs I’m going to write five more.
- They dance at the crashing sound of music
- She plays football while her sister examines the plants
- They were argueing at the top of their voice and everyone was staring at them.
- You might stumble into a tree if you don’t watch your step
- They shouldn’t shoot the ball so violently, they‘re going to hurt someone.