For this task I have to write 5 or 6 sentences describing scenes where people are interacting. This unit is about subjects and verbs, and this first task focuses mostly on subjects, so I’ll use different types of pronouns, nouns, gerunds and infinitives to create the sentences. Words in bold are the subjects.
- Nobody was running in the park this morning due to the heavy rain.
- Alice and Mark went together to the supermarket to buy some groceries for the party.
- Who walked inside the room when we were at the kitchen?
- Some plants don’t need much water to survive.
- Reading is a good way to improve your proficiency in a language.
- Both of you are grounded, so you may not go to the party.
- Nothing compares to the experience we had in India last summer.
- This is the movie that got so many good reviews.
Ok, I admit some sentences have nothing to do with people interacting, but I just wanted to use pronouns and other subject forms which I’m not familiar with.