The park, with many swings, is a great place for children to play.
Her eyes fixed on the swing, the mother kept an eye on his son, who was playing with other children.
The park, an old area with many trees and benches, was the children’s favourite place to play.
To become the mayor of the city, he needed to prepare a good campaign and win the elections.
She studied hard to pass her exam.
Exhausted by all the running, she entered the class and handed in the paper just in time.
Feeling extremely happy, the young man run towards the hospital elevator to get to the third floor and finally see his newborn son.
In this post I’m going to write sentences that describe a scene from a park.
- She eats her breakfast eagerly
- Nobody runs in the park today due to the heavy rain
- They shot the ball fiercely and it ended up under the parked cars
- He sells icecreams
- The two lovers talked calmly
For this task I have to write 5 or 6 sentences describing scenes where people are interacting. This unit is about subjects and verbs, and this first task focuses mostly on subjects, so I’ll use different types of pronouns, nouns, gerunds and infinitives to create the sentences. Words in bold are the subjects.
- Nobody was running in the park this morning due to the heavy rain.
- Alice and Mark went together to the supermarket to buy some groceries for the party.
- Who walked inside the room when we were at the kitchen?
- Some plants don’t need much water to survive.
- Reading is a good way to improve your proficiency in a language.
- Both of you are grounded, so you may not go to the party.
- Nothing compares to the experience we had in India last summer.
- This is the movie that got so many good reviews.
Ok, I admit some sentences have nothing to do with people interacting, but I just wanted to use pronouns and other subject forms which I’m not familiar with.