I’m almost at the end of the course and this week the exercises are about clauses and phrases. For this first task I need to discuss some of the advantages of the place where I live. I must write at least three sentences including adjective clauses and three more including adverbial clauses.
- The park next to my house, which has many swings, is a great place for children to play.
- The mayor, whose wife is the principal of the elementary school, shows concern about the problems of the citizens.
- The day when I moved here I instanctly knew I was going to like this place.
- Even though the place is sometimes too quiet, it is nice when you’re looking for some peace.
- Before the house where I live was built, there were no streets in this part of town.
- Rather than living in this village, I would prefer to live on a bigger city.